- 5 Persons
- 1/2 bunch parsley
- 1/4 bunch coriander
- 1/4 bunch mint
- 150g kale
- 400g red cabbage
- 400g savoy cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 2 spring onions
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbs honey
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1 tsp tamari
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbs sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- Wash and thoroughly dry the herbs and kale in the Spinning Chef.
- Place the straight blade in the MandoChef™. Attach red cabbage onto the handguard and slice into 1mm slices, then place in the Allegra 3.5L Bowl. Repeat this process with the savoy cabbage and carrots.
- Using the TupperChef™ Paring Knife, thinly slice spring onions on an angle.
- Place the triple blade attachment in the Smooth Chopper™, add kale, parsley, coriander and mint; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until contents are roughly diced. Mix herbs in a bowl with vegetables. Add sesame seeds.
- In the Turbo Chef® add all dressing ingredients; lock cover into position and pull the cord several times until well combined.
- Drizzle dressing over, top with sesame seeds and red chilli. Serve immediately.
- Add in 1 tsp tamari or extra lime juice if the tahini is overpowering!
- You can serve this with crunchy noodles mixed throughout.