• 1 1/2 cups marshmallows, roughly chopped
• 1/4 cup hot water
• 3 tbs butter, softened
• 85g white chocolate
• 85g milk chocolate
• 85g dark chocolate
• 1 cup thickened cream
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/8 tsp sea salt flakes
• Fresh raspberries
• Mini Easter eggs
1. Place 1/2 cup marshmallows, 1 tablespoon hot water, 1 tablespoon butter and white chocolate, into the MicroCook Pitcher. Microwave, uncovered, on a medium setting for 30 seconds and stir contents. Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring in between until chocolate is smooth.
2. Pour mixture into one of the three Thatsa® Bowl Juniors.
3. Repeat step one with milk and dark chocolates, placing each mixture into a separate Thatsa Bowl Junior.
4. Using the Speedy Chef, whip together thickened cream and vanilla. Evenly divide cream mixture between the three different chocolate mixtures.
5. Gently fold contents until smooth.
6. Spoon mixture into Highball Tumblers, layering with the various flavours of mousse. Top with a sprinkle of sea salt, fresh raspberries and/or mini Easter eggs.
• To just stick with the one flavour of mousse, simply use one bowl and triple the chocolate quantity to your favourite chocolate flavour.
• Place in the fridge until ready to serve. Place into individual Highball Tumblers and serve with an Easter Egg on top.