Terms of Service
Cancellation policy: You may cancel or change an order within 12 hours of purchase. We are not legally obligated to offer an exchange or refund if you have changed your mind.
2. The Web Site is operated by Ultimately Organised Limited
5. This Web Site is provided “as is” and without express or implied warranties of any kind, including warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. We don’t represent or warrant that the Web Site will be available on a timely basis, uninterrupted, or error-free. In no event will we be liable for any damage or loss of any kind based upon or resulting from any use or inability to use the Web Site (even if arising in negligence).
6. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of information contained on the Web Site,and expressly disclaim liability for any errors and/or omissions in this information and materials. You should seek independent professional advice in relation to any business opportunities or investments referred to on the Web Site. Nothing on this Web Site is intended to constitute investment advice.
7. You release Tupperware, to the maximum extent permitted by law, from any liability which may arise as a result of your use of the Web Site (or inability to do so), its content or the information contained therein.
Intellectual Property Rights
8. You may download material from the Web Site for your own personal and non-commercial use, provided you:
(a) keep all copyright and other proprietary notices on every copy you make; and
9. Copyright in the Web Site is owned by Tupperware or its licensors, which reserve all such rights. To the extent permitted by law, your rights in relation to the Web Site are limited to accessing the Web Site and the rights granted under paragraph 8 above.
10. Brands referred to on this Web Site are subject to protection as registered or unregistered trade marks. You must not use those trade marks without express permission from Tupperware.
11. The Web Site may contain links to third party web sites. Unless expressly stated Tupperware does not endorse, and is not responsible for, any content outside the Web Site.
Complaints and notifications
12. If you notice an error or suspect that any part of the Web Site infringes the rights of any person, please use our contact form immediately and let us know about it.
Cancellation and refunds
The following rules apply to cancellation of your order:
If you have ordered goods, but not received them, you may cancel your order without giving a reason at any time providing the order has not been dispatched.
We may return your money subject to your compliance with our procedure for returns and refunds.
As Tupperware products are food storage items and are subject to safe sanitisation and hygiene policies, we do not accept returned items due to a change of mind.
Join Our New Zealand Newsletter
Get periodic recipes, product tips and NZ only specials direct to your inbox.