12.7 x 7.8 cm
- Plunger and finger protector – Use it to keep your hand away from the blades & gives additional grip when locking and unlocking the blade cone to the main body
- Veggie teeth holder prick the food in the right angle to pull out the piece of vegetable that couldn’t get spiralized.
- Engineered with the right angle to give the best stability when turning and to pull out the last part of the vegetable, so you don’t have to do it by hand.
- Know when your Handy Spiral is ready to use or in the unlocked position with the intuitive pictogram
- Handle the cones with care. The blades are sharp and can cause injuries. Therefore, hold the cones by the rim. Do not hold the cone by placing your fingers inside the cone.
- Vegetable spaghetti and tagliatelle can easily create strong over boiling when deep-frying, even with quantities as small as 150-200 g. For safety, to avoid personal and property damage: Do not deep-fry
- Warranty does not include replacement for used blades, nor does it cover rusting or other damage to the product resulting from negligent use or misuse of the product. Damages on the plastic and metal components of the product due to slanted use of the product is also not covered by the warranty.
- Outer body – Q warranty
- Blades – G warranty