Peach and Rocket Summer SaladCourse: SidesCuisine: Lunch/Dinner
120g packet baby rocket or mixed salad leaves
1/4-1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
4 peaches, quartered, stone removed
1 cup mint leaves
2 tsp honey
1 ½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- Extra’s (Optional)
- Combine leaves and onion in a 4L Clear Bowl or any large bowl.
- Grill peaches on a preheated barbecue grill plate or in the MicroPro Grill. Slice and add to salad.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a small Clear Bowl or jug with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add grilled peaches to salad with prosciutto and mint. Drizzle over dressing. Add seal and go!
- To garnish, top the salad with toasted almonds.