Cancellation & Dispute Resolution Policies
Once your order has been dispatched from our facility, please allow 48 hours for scans to show the relevant carrier’s website.
Please note: As soon as your order is placed, it’s sent directly to our warehouse to be picked and packed for delivery. Your order is able to be edited while in the status of processing, (and on the pick line). After this status it is unable to be edited, added to or cancelled.
Shipping times are a guideline and may be subject to change during peak order volumes, promotional periods, weather or other unforeseen circumstances beyond Tupperware’s reasonable control.
Acceptance of your order
Your order is an offer to buy from us. We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation or through a consultant. That is when our contract is made. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase.
Should you find a discrepancy on your order, the missing item must be reported to us within 7 days of becoming apparent. After this any claims will be declined.
If we do not have all of the Goods you order in stock, we will offer you alternatives.
Items marked clearance are final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund unless faulty.
Price and Payment
The Price is as set out in the order.
It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on our website. If that happens, you will have the option to buy at the new price.
Prices include goods and services tax (“GST”). We do not deliver outside of New Zealand.
If the item you order is available in parts, you must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us.
If by mistake, we have under-priced Goods, we will not be liable to supply those Goods to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
The price of the goods does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order and which will be displayed on a page of our website before we ask you to pay.
If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable, but in any event no later than 15 working days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
If you have a promo code then this does not apply to already discount items displayed on our website and you will instead be charged at the discounted rate displayed on our website.
Security of your credit card
We take care to make our website safe for you to use.
Card payments are not processed through pages controlled by us. We use one or more online payment service providers who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
Cancellation and refunds
The following rules apply to cancellation of your order:
Cancellation policy: Orders are final. We are not legally obligated to offer an exchange or refund if you have changed your mind.
We may, at our discretion, return your money subject to your compliance with our procedure for exchanges and refunds.
As Tupperware products are food storage items and are subject to safe sanitisation and hygiene policies, we do not accept returned items due to a change of mind.
Liability for subsequent defects
We will repair or replace Goods which fail to comply with the provisions of the Fair Trading Act 1986 and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or which show a defect. If you claim that the item is defective, the following conditions apply:
- The defect must be reported to us within 7 days of becoming apparent;
- The defect results only from faulty design or manufacture;
- You have returned the defective Goods or parts to us if we have so requested.
- If we agree that we are liable for a defect on a new item, we will refund the cost of return carriage and will repair or replace the goods free of charge.
- If we repair or replace the goods, you have no additional claim against us either under this agreement or by statute or common law, in respect of the defect.
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason:
- We do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Goods at the time of purchase, and we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them.
- Before you return the goods to us, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the packaging.
- The goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 15 days.
So far as possible, goods should be returned:
- With both Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition.
- Securely wrapped and packaged.
- Including our delivery slip.
- At your risk and cost.
- You must tell us by email message that you that you would like to return Goods, specifying exactly what Goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note. If you send Goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
In returning faulty Goods please enclose with it a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
Most goods are covered by our guarantee. Please check the manufacturer’s usage instructions and what is covered.
If delivery was made to a New Zealand address, you are also protected by the Fair Trading Act and the Consumer Guarantees Act.
If we agree that the Goods are faulty, we may:
- Refund the cost of return carriage.
- Repair or replace the goods.
The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies so far as the applicable law allows.
All the conditions, warranties or other terms implied by the law of any county other than New Zealand are excluded from this agreement to the extent permitted by law.
We or our Content suppliers may make improvements or changes to Our Website, the Content, or to any of the Goods, at any time and without advance notice.
You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This is inevitable in any large website. We would be grateful if you bring to our immediate attention, any that you find.
We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or the purchase of goods.
Except in the case of liability for personal injury or death, our liability under this contract is limited, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the value of the goods you have purchased.
Your account with us
You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Goods.
If you use Our Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using your account.
You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and also log in to your account and change your password.