Tupperware recognises and respects the importance of your privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with our obligations under New Zealand privacy laws. Any information that you share with Tupperware about yourself or another individual is personal information (“Personal Information”). Any reference to “we”, “us” or “our” is to Tupperware.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOLD AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
We will often collect Personal Information when you visit our Website, including when you leave comments on the Website. Depending on your use of our Website, you might give us information such as:
• Your name, contact details and billing address, shipping address.
• Your location as a user.
• Your username and security credential information.
• Your service and product preferences.
• Your feedback, survey results and testimonials.
• Your account, payment information and payment history with us (including credit card numbers, PayPal and ZipPay).
• Information about the webpages you visit on our Website.
• Any other information you give us.
You might also provide us with Personal Information when you:
• Search for, subscribe to, purchase our products, or use our services.
• Become an Authorised Tupperware consultant.
• Host a Tupperware party.
• Create or administer your Tupperware account.
• Communicate with us by phone, email, or social media platforms.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
There are four main ways that Tupperware collects your Personal Information:
• From you directly: Personal Information you provide to us directly.
• From you indirectly: Personal Information we collect from you when you visit or use our Website, use our products or services or otherwise interact with us.
• From third parties: Personal Information collected by and/or disclosed to us by our contractors, agents and service providers, commercial partners whom we engage to perform services on our behalf, our affiliates and other third parties necessary for us to provide our products and services. For example, the Website is operated by Ultimately Organised limited who collect information on our behalf.
• From publicly available sources: From places where the information is publicly available.
If you upload images to the Website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the Website can download and extract any location data from images on the Website.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Tupperware will only collect, use and disclose your Personal information to carry out or business functions, for purposes in connection with the operation of our Website, and to operate, provide and improve our product offering and services, including for the following:
• Providing products to you: To provide Tupperware products directly to you via our Website or authorised consultants.
• Providing services to you: To provide and deliver our Website and services to you, to fulfil our legal obligations, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations.
• Deliver our customer programs: To facilitate Tupperware parties, deliver newsletters and rewards programs to you.
• Administrating your account: To verify your identify when you login into your Tupperware account, to record and administer your activities and transaction history and to generally administer your account.
• Improve our products, services and Website: To measure and analyse the performance of our Website and services; fix errors and provide support for, improve and develop our Website and services.
• Personalise your user-experience: To personalise your user-experience when using our Website and services.
• Communicate with you: To communicate with you about our Website, services, your Tupperware account and any queries you may have from time to time about our products and services, including recommending service offerings that might be of interest to you.
• Advertise: To advertise to you relating to our products or services in line with the preferences you have shared with us.
• Record keeping purposes: For our internal record keeping purposes, including for the maintenance of our data security.
• Fraud and data breach prevention: To screen our orders for potential fraud and prevent fraud, abuse and data security breach.
• Business sale: To facilitate the sale or other disposition of our business or assets.
• Legal compliance: To comply with our legal obligations.
• Other purposes: For any other purposes that you authorise.
(together, the Purposes)
We may disclose your Personal Information to the following third parties but only in connection with the Purposes:
• Tupperware’s service providers, suppliers, employees, consultants, agents and professional advisors.
• Tupperware’s affiliates and strategic and business partners.
• Any other third party that you authorise.
STORAGE AND LOCATION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All Personal Information collected is stored in servers hosted on a private cloud. If we do need to transfer your Personal Information to a third party recipient outside of New Zealand in connection with one or more Purpose, then you consent to the disclosure of your Personal Information to the third party recipient provided that Tupperware will ensure that the overseas recipient is a participant in a prescribed binding scheme for international disclosures of personal information and/or is located in a country that provides comparable safeguards to New Zealand’s privacy laws. If not, then Tupperware will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipient is required to protect your Personal Information in a way that, overall, provides comparable safeguards to those required under the applicable privacy laws. Examples of these steps include a written agreement between us and the overseas recipient or making reasonable enquiries regarding the data protection standards of the country in which the overseas recipient is located.
To enable some of the features and functionality on our Website, you may need to permit us to place cookies on your device. You can remove or block cookies by using the settings in your browser, but it may affect your ability to use our Website.
For instance, If you leave a comment on our Website you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and Website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You consent to receiving information from us about Tupperware and related products and services via email, text message and social media. If you want us to stop sending you electronic communications, then you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions included in the electronic communication.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and loss of your Personal Information. We protect the security of your Personal Information during transmission to or from our Website or services. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of your Personal Information. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we disclose Personal Information to you.
REQUEST ACCESS OR CORRECTION TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can request to see what Personal Information Tupperware holds about you, and you can request to correct it if you think it’s wrong. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer (insert privacy officers’ details), or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.