Table of contents
Need something to eat quickly? Spice up your life with several recipes using ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. These recipes can be easily made within 30 minutes.
Try some of the quick and easy recipes you can pre-make and store the dry ingredients in your Modular Mate pantry storage containers.
Ready-Made Brownie Mix
This is a quick and easy homemade brownie mix that you’ll want to keep on hand at all times. Whenever you want a warm brownie, all you have to do is add some magical ingredients. This recipe tastes fantastic and is readily adaptable. For example, you may include any type of chocolate chip, white chocolate chip, M&M’s, Nutella, and so on. You may simply double the recipe or serve the brownie batter with icing.
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- ⅓ Cup (40g) unsweetened cocoa powder sifted
- ½ cup (64g) all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt or Murray River salt (available from Gault’s Deli)
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup (113g) butter, melted, then cooled
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla Essence
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a sifter. Place in an airtight jar or container.
- Melt the butter and leave it aside to cool. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together two eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Add in the dry ingredients and whisk carefully. Pour the melted butter into the brownie batter and stir just until combined. Bake for 20-22 minutes at 350 degrees in an 8-inch square pan that has been prepped.”
Ready-Made Copycat KFC Recipe
While enjoying fried chicken at a restaurant can be really delicious, what you really want is the flexibility of creating a meal that satisfies to your own tastes. Making KFC fried chicken at home allows you the opportunity to customize it to suit your preferences. The main advantage of frying chicken at home is that you may use whichever oil, chicken, and flavor you like.
- 2 cups all-purpose white flour
- 2 Tsp table salt
- 1/2 Tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 Tsp dried basil
- 4 Tsp paprika
- 1 Tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tsp celery salt
- 2 Tsp. garlic salt
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- 1 Tsp dry mustard powder
- 3 Tsp white pepper
- 1 Tsp ground ginger
- 1 Tsp MSG, optional
- 7 lbs. chicken
- Oil for deep frying
- First, combine all of the herbs and spices, making sure there are no lumps from spices that have clumped in storage.
- Mix the herb and spice combination into the flour in a large mixing basin until the spices are evenly distributed.
- 2 entire chickens, cut into 9 pieces each (2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 2 wings, 2 side breasts, and a center breast).
- Each piece should be dipped in plain water, shaken, and then dredged in the flour and spice mixture. Repeat with the remaining pieces. Allow the pieces to remain in the dredge for 10-15 minutes to allow the oil to heat up. This will improve the coating’s adhesion to the chicken.
- Preheat a deep fryer with vegetable oil to 340 0F.
- Shake off any excess coating from the pieces before frying for up to 18 minutes for the biggest chunks. Wings take 8-10 minutes on average, while drumsticks take 12-15 minutes on average, depending on size. I examine the pieces with a meat thermometer and remove them separately when they reach an internal temperature of 180 0F.
- Cooked pieces should be put on a rack that has been set on top of a cookie sheet.
- If you need to cook the chicken in many batches, keep it in a 1500 oven. In such a case, I always start with the newest pieces and work my way down to the tiniest to keep the oven time to a minimum.
Ready-Made Cupcake/Muffin Mix
Cupcakes are LOVE! This is the easiest recipe you’ll ever require. They’re quite simple to prepare, and the texture is light, fluffy, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious.
This is an extremely simple, practical, and cost-effective solution to substitute store-bought boxed and pouch muffin mixes.
- Here are the ingredients for the base mix:
- 8 cups of wheat flour
- 3 Cups of Sugar or Baking Stevia for sugar free
- 3 Tablespoons of Baking Powder
- 2 Teaspoons of Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of cinnamon
- 2 Teaspoons of nutmeg
- Mix all of these dry items and store them in a container in your pantry
- 2-3/4th cups of the above mix
- Beaten egg
- Cup of milk
- 1/2cup of melted butter
- Stir the beaten egg, milk, and butter in a mixing bowl and pour into the muffin tin. Mix with a fork until everything is fully combined. Then mix in your add-ins one more. Bake at 400 degrees for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean, in a muffin tin (2/3 full) or cake pan (for a cake-like muffin).
Ready-Made Pizza Base
For all pizza enthusiasts, a readymade pizza Base is a simple recipe. It is a simple and quick meal that everyone, especially children, enjoys. It’s a simple 30-minute meal using fewer ingredients. It is simple and quick to prepare. So, try making it at home and sharing it with your loved ones.
- Readymade pizza base – 2
- Grated cheese – 2 bowls or as required
- Chopped onions – 1 cup
- Chopped tomatoes – 1 cup
- Chopped capsicum – 1 cup (you can take all 3 colors of capsicums mixed)
- Tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoons
- Red chili sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Pre-heat the microwave/oven in a conventional mode for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, let’s get started with the pizza. Chop all vegetables into desired shapes (long or square).
- In a mixing dish, combine all of the sauces and ketchup stated in the ingredients. Set it aside for now.
- Place a pizza base on top of the sauce mixture. To get a perfect pizza flavor, spread it out evenly.
- Spread the grated cheese over the pizza sauces as needed.
- Spread the chopped vegetables on top.
- Sprinkle some extra grated cheese on top of the vegetables.
- Bake the pizza for another 20 minutes in a preheated microwave/oven.
- Now, turn off the microwave and inspect the pizza. It must be done, or else bake for another 2 to 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- The readymade pizza base is now ready to serve.
- TIP: Before cooking top with Simon Gault’s Italian seasoning from Gault’s Deli or your supermarket
Ready-Made Fritter Mix
This recipe is simple to make and has a ready-made basis that you can use whenever you need a quick supper. Gluten-free or other flours also work nicely. To serve any number of people, use leftovers, corn, or frozen vegetables. Use as much of the mixture as you require.
Dry Ingredients (Stored in Modular Mates)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (used gluten-free for a lighter fritter)
- 1 Tsp sugar
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 3 cups drained corn kernels, leftover or defrosted frozen vegs
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Sliced spring onions, for serving
- Sour cream or garlic aioli for serving
- Mix and preserve flour, sugar, baking powder, 12 teaspoon salt, and 14 teaspoon pepper in a size 3 Square Modular Mate container.
When Ready To Make Your Fritters
Use a compact Supersonic Chopper to finely chop the onion.
- Add onion and corn to your bowl of choice.
- Stir in the heavy cream, eggs, and flour until the batter is completely blended.
- Prepare a plate by lining it with paper towels.
- Place a big frypan over medium-high heat and coat the bottom with vegetable oil.
- When the pan is heated, pour 2-3 teaspoons of corn batter onto it, spreading it lightly into a flat, circular form.
- Cook the fritters for 2 to 3 minutes, then turn them and cook for another 3 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Transfer the fritters to a dish lined with paper towels, season with salt immediately, and continue the frying procedure with the remaining batter, adding extra oil to the pan as needed.
- Serve the corn fritters with sour cream or garlic aioli for dipping and garnished with fried shallots or freshly chopped coriander, parsley, or other herbs.
Modular Square 1 Food Storage Container$31.00 NZD
Modular Square 2 Food Storage Container$41.00 NZD
Modular Square 3 Food Storage Container$48.00 NZD
Modular Square 4 Food Storage Container$53.00 NZD
Modular Oval 1 Food Storage Container$22.00 NZD – $24.00 NZD
Modular Oval 2 Food Storage Container$28.00 NZD – $30.00 NZD
Modular Oval 3 Food Storage Container$33.00 NZD – $35.00 NZD
Modular Oval 4 Food Storage Container$37.00 NZD – $39.00 NZD
Modular Oval 5 Food Storage Container$37.00 NZD – $39.00 NZD
Modular Mates Starter Combo – Klein Blue | Food Storage Container$244.00 NZD
Modular Mates Starter Combo – Black | Food Storage Container$244.00 NZD
Modular Mates Large Spice Containers (Set Of 4 Bases)$23.00 NZD
Modular Mates Small Spice Containers (Set Of 4 Bases)$15.00 NZD
Single Storage Starter – Klein Blue$51.00 NZD
Single Storage Starter – Black$51.00 NZD
Mm Pantry Storage Set Klein Blue$349.00 NZD